Guide for buyers
- What is the buying process at Galeria Savaria?
- How to buy at Galeria Savaria according to the rules?
- I have bought an item, what should I do now?
- Who initiates the contact?
- What should I do if I have agreed with the seller on a different amount?
- What should I do if I agreed on an exchange with the seller?
- I would like to purchase more items from a seller – what should I do?
- I have changed my mind – can I cancel a purchase?
- I cannot reach the seller, or the seller doesn’t send the purchased item, what should I do?
- What is a private purchase?
- About bidding
- How can I bid?
- What are bid increments?
- Automatic bidding
- Where can I find the items I've bid on?
- What are the reserve priced auctions?
- How can I change my bid?
- Why does a user seem to be outbidding their own bids?
- What happens if I do not reach the reserve price?
- Why did the buy it now price disappear?
- How can I cancel my bid?
- How do offers work?
- What should I do if I get an offer?
- How much time does the seller have to respond to my offer?
- How can I know whether the seller has accepted my offer or not?
- Am I obliged to answer the seller’s offer?
- My offer has expired. What can I do then?
- Can I cancel a submitted offer?
- What is an offer for watchers?
- I have received a second chance offer. What does it mean?