Guide for sellers
Listing and managing items
- How can I list my item for sale?
- What makes my listing successful?
- What is the difference between an auction style listing and a fixed price listing?
- How should I determine the price of my item?
- My item consists of several same pieces. How can I upload it?
- How can I edit my item?
- How can I delete my item?
- What information should I not include in my item listing?
- What does the Best offer option mean?
- What is the purpose of the automatic offer management feature?
- Expired items: how long will my item be visible at Galeria Savaria?
- What does the Storage mean?
- What is bulk editor?
- How does editing in the bulk editor work?
- What can I change in the bulk editor?
- What are sale limits?
- What should I do if a user wants to buy more than one items offered by me?
- What should I do if I agreed on an exchange with the buyer?
- What should I do if my item was purchased?
- Who initiates the contact?
- An unverified buyer has purchased from me - what does this mean?
- How can I set certain criteria to purchase from me?
- I cannot reach the buyer or the buyer refuses to take over the item. What should I do?
- I cannot complete the transaction or my buyer wants to cancel the transaction. What should I do?
- What does the Guarantee mark mean?
- What is a purchase request?
Packaging and shipping